Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey
The Cherry Firm has over 100 years of combined experience
We Will Fight For Your Rightful Benefits
Call Today for a Free Consultation to Answer Any of These Questions For You
- How to Decide if You Are You Entitled to Disability Compensation?
- Are you disabled and your benefits have been denied? It doesn’t matter if you are still working or not.
- Have you exhausted all your administrative remedies?
- Are you thinking about or involved in ERISA Litigation?
The Cherry Firm has handled countless successful workers’ compensation claims. Examples of our success include:
- $4.6 million settlement for a client, who suffered a traumatic brain injury while working as a landscaper, to cover his ongoing care. The 21-year-old landscaper was struck in a hit-and-run car accident while working for the landscaping company and he suffered a traumatic brain injury.
- $375,000.00 settlement for a client who suffered extensive injuries in a fall at a nursing home where he worked as a food service director.
- $325,000.00 settlement for a client (25-year-old machine operator) who suffered the elbow amputation of his left elbow when his left arm was caught in a stone crushing machine. In addition, the client’s third party product liability claim against the machine’s manufacturer settled for several million dollars.
There are several types of disability insurance available.
Short Term or Long Term Disability Policies:
This type of coverage is available when a person purchases a short-term or long-term disability policy on his or her own which requires individual underwriting and pricing based on assessed risk factors. This is known as an “Individual Policy”.
Group or ERISA Short Term or Long Term Disability Policies:
This type of coverage is usually available through your employer as an employee benefit which is offered at work to all employees at the same cost without having to undergo individual underwriting. This is known as a “Group or ERISA Policy”. This is also where ERISA litigation may come into play because insurance companies are frequently, wrongfully denying people disability benefits as a means to increase corporate profits. If you feel you are disabled and have been denied disability benefits, you will need the help of an experienced and skilled disability attorney to fight for your benefits. We will work relentlessly on your behalf to successfully fight the insurance company who has wrongfully denied your claim for disability benefits.